I started writing this on Facebook but I’m trying to develop the habit to write anything long-form here instead, in my own space.
These are my thoughts after dealing with some so-called Leftists who laugh reacted at a post, tried to chide me in comments, but when I pointed out the failings of their arguments, they simply laugh reacted everything I had to say. I asked questions in earnest that went unanswered. How is that different than MAGA Chuds doing the same? What is the material difference in impact/outcome from either?
I blocked them, as decades of experience in moderating internet message boards have taught me to set boundaries with trolls. With this context in place, here’s what’s on my mind:
When I ask you what, if NOT a Dictatorship Of The Proletariat, you intend to use to suppress the Bourgeoisie and their pigs after the Proletarian Revolution is underway, and you laugh react to everything I’ve written, it tells me a few things:
1) You’re deeply unserious as a Revolutionary
2) You either haven’t read Lenin, or believe yourself wiser than him and the many nations in the Global South who’ve used Marxism-Leninism to build Socialism – in SPITE OF US opposition, indicative of Western chauvinism
3) Your ego gets erect by behaving in an infantile fashion when you don’t have answers to dialectical questions
4) You have no strategy to deal with Capitalist Bourgeoisie, or their reactionary protective forces, who will not simply acquiesce to the demands of the People and will kill many of us if we leave the revolution to y’all. This would particularly affect BIPOC, LGBTQ+, Immigrants, Disabled, and other already targeted groups detrimentally. So who is your revolution even for?
5) You may well be a tool of the pigs. Whether or not you’re aware and consenting to it is irrelevant, because the material impact is the same whether you’re a knowing participant or not. Your actions serve the pigs, the preservation of the status quo. Even if you sincerely want to overthrow the state, your unwillingness to consider how to maintain the material conditions you’re envisioning POST-revolution shows you’re not serious as a Revolutionary.
6) You sound like an opportunistic reactionary who will betray the Proletariat, as has happened over the course of history. Which you’d be familiar with, if you’d made even a half-assed attempt to learn actual history.
Now, if you’re looking to correct your understanding, I can recommend some reading.
Blood In My Eye by George Jackson
Left-Wing” Communism: an Infantile Disorder by Vladimir Lenin
On Authority by Frederick Engels
Check the Recommended Readings page for history books.